Week 2
Week 2 has ended...
12 weeks of classes left in this semester....
Finals is after the 12 weeks of classes...
Was checking AirAsia and MAS for CNY tickets...
Damn pissed off with MAS....
When checking, there was RM0 fare...
But when selecting time, all was sold out...
Do they freaking wanna make me believe that all seats were sold out that fast..??
Even AirAsia's flight is not full...
MAS, please...
Do not put bullshit into your website...
I'm sick of all these crap..
If you don't wanna offer RM0 fare, then don't put it into your website....
Just make people believe that there is RM0 fare...
As you can see from the picture above, They mentioned RM0 on Feb 11th 2010...


After clicking NEXT, the display changed to SOLD OUT...


What the hell man...

They should change the first page to mention RM0 flights unavailable...

But they didn't..

Trying to cheat customers la this...

No wonder they will lose to AirAsia...

This is the downfall of MAS here..

Cheating customers making them believe that there is RM0 fare...


Saturday, May 16, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall