Week 6 + Day 1 Week 7
Week 6 is pretty hectic...
From the starting of the week to the end of the week...
I had my User Centred Design test...
I thought I could rest for the rest of the week before starting my CMC assignment...
Until Friday night, I received a MSN message from my friend saying that we need to hand in the assignment on Monday...

OH SHIT...

It was already 11pm+...
I started to rush the assignment...
Rushed until 12.30am...
Then went to sleep...
Woke up at 8am...
Cleaned up and started to work on my assignment...
Did my work until almost 5pm...
Headed to the basketball court to play a game of basketball...
Went back to the hostel to take a bath and went to have my dinner...
Continued my assignment right after dinner until almost 10pm...
Started to play SDO since I felt tired already...

Sunday morning...
Woke up at 8.30am to do laundry...
But the washing machine was being used by other people until about 2pm...
So continued finishing up my assignment...
Played a few games of SDO...
Did my assignment sketches...
FINALLY FINISHED MY ASSIGNMENT...

It's now Monday...
Woke up early because I have 8am class...
Damn hard to wake up at that time because the weather was so comfortable to sleep in...
After class, drove Jon around Nilai town to find a clinic...
The clinics nearby is pretty useless..
Jon's condition is pretty unstable...
Jon's mum then asked him to fly back to KK...

So we went back to the hostel to let him pack his stuff...
Then we headed to LCCT with Eric...
Went to the sales counter and they said all flights were full...
We had no choice but to head over to KLIA....

All flights were full at MAS too....
Drastic measures, Jon bought an open ticket and put himself in the standby list...
We waited and waited...
Until 2.30pm, I advised Jon to go and book the flight for the next day at 7.30am...
Went to the ticketing counter and asked for the changes to be made...
Out of a sudden, the ticketing officer said that there was a seat for the 9.50pm fight...
So Jon immediately booked that seat...

I accompanied Jon there until almost 7pm...
Eric and Ah Siang joined around 6pm...
Came back to the hostel...
Relaxed and did changes to my assignment...
And now, I'm here blogging...
It's a boring life I have...
I know...

Monday, June 15, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.