Week 4
It's almost the starting of week 5 already...
I have assignments to do already...
But I don't feel like doing it...
Damn...
I need to start doing them...


This week, I have to rush my project proposal and also 2 assignments..
Then, I have to get ready for a test....
Busy busy busy...
DAMN.....
Starting from now on, no more relax time...
It's all the way busy from now on...
Not much time to go down to KL...
Not much time for sports...
Not much time for anything else...
All assignments and projects from now on...
I have counted how many assignments and projects that I need to hand up this semester...
The total is almost 10...
That's like twice the amount last semester...
I wonder why they planned my subjects like this...
3 100% coursework-based subjects...

These coming 8-9 weeks will be like hell for me....
I can't concentrate on my assignments...
I tend to put it aside...
I'm just not in the mood...
Sigh....


I'M SO DEAD THIS SEMESTER!!!!!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.