Week 5
This post has been delayed since last week...
I only had the time to update now..

Last week was pretty much ok...
Just like a normal week actually...
I handed up my IS 115 project proposal together with the weekly minutes of meeting...
Luckily the lecturer reminded everyone of the cover page for the proposal...
I immediately headed down to the RICOH centre to get the cover page printed....
It was not really hectic last week....

Last Saturday, Jonathan, Eric and I were headed to Mid Valley....
Left the college at about 11am...
Headed towards Damansara to meet up with Eric's friend..
Then headed towards Mid Valley which was 7 to 10 minutes away only...

The first thing I saw from the car was the long queue of cars at Mid Valley City....
All are trying to find a parking space...
We had no choice but to park at The Gardens...
As usual, after parking at the Gardens, our first stop will be the toilet....
Tradition in the gang...
Hahaha..
We walked around in the Gardens for a couple of minutes trying to figure out where is the cinema located...
When we found it, we were disappointed la...
Coz the cinema was only showing a few movies and we watched most of ir already...
So we walked over to Mid Valley and headed straight towards GSC...
When we arrived there, we didn't even to get in line to buy the movie tickets...
The line was so damn long...
It was my first time looking at such a damn long line waiting to buy tickets...

We walked around Mid valley...
Sat at Dunkin Donuts...
Went to play a few rounds of Daytona...
Watched my friend played a few games of the basketball game...
Then we walked around again...
Hahaha...
We were bored...
Because our objective was to watch movie...
But the line was so freaking long..
And also there were not much babes to look at that day....

We then went to the car and headed to 1Utama to try and catch a suitable time to watch our movie...
But most of the time slots were sold out..
So we didn't get to watch our movie...
We went to this shop called SS2 Murni...
I don't know what's the place the shop is located...
But the food is SIBEH GOOD...
Their food is unique...
Although the price is quite expensive, but it's worth it...
Well, that pretty much wraps up what happened on Saturday...
Let's go to Sunday now..

I woke up pretty early to do my laundry...
Well, Sunday is laundry day for me..
Sunday was pretty much a busy day...
While waiting for the laundry to be finished in the washing machine, I completed one part of my IS 115 assignment...
Then while waiting for my clothes in the dryer, I completed half of another part of the assignment...
I actually did all those before the 2 guys woke up...
It was almost 11am that time...
For lunch, we headed to Nasi Kandar...
Spent RM8 there for nasi kandar and teh ais...
But the food nice la...
So, consider OK la..

Went back, continued with my assignment...
Can't concentrate because the weather was hot...
Went to bath around 4.45 because Jon and I will be going to church...
Went to eat and headed to church...
Luckily we arrived just in time before mass started..
This is the 2nd time I went to church ever since I came to INTI UC...

After church, sent Jon to the Sports Hall because he had appointment to play badminton...
Drove the car back to hostel...
Then that pretty much wraps up everything...
SIBEH BORING LAAA!!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.