Week 12 + 1 day week 13
Late post people...
But nothing much to say...

It's almost nearing finals...
But I'm still not in the mood to study...
I still have a lot of work to do...
I have tests and presentation this week...
Another 2 presentation next week...
Hectic 2 weeks...
After these 2 weeks will be exam week...
After all these presentations, I won't be attending any classes...
I don't care if I skip those classes or whatever...
I need to use all the time I have to study for my finals..

Haven't been anywhere during the weekend...
It was so-called College Day last Saturday...
The event started at 8.30am...
A friend of mine went to see at 9am+...
Almost all the food was sold off....
What kind of college event is this...??
I went there at 11.30am and there were nothing to eat.....
Things were bloody expensive as well...
I bought a chocolate flavoured bubble tea for RM4...
I can get these for a cheaper price back in my hometown...

On Saturday as well, I played 2 rounds of basketball...
Once in the evening and onother time at night...
I didn't really consider myself playing at night because I was just shooting hoops there..
Barely even ran that night...
Right after that, we went to Al-Salam for supper.....
Came back at around 3am i think...
I can't remember...

I heard news today that Sandakan TM got burnt..
Burnt right up to the 5th floor...
Oh damn...
This is really bad...
No phone lines....
No Internet lines....
NO LIFE!!!!
Everything is at a halt...
Nothing is moving...
Banks cannot do their work because they need the Internet to do all transactions...

I've been wondering...
What if the problem still haven't been solved when I get back next month...??
Oh damn...
I'll be stoning in the house all day...
This ain't right...
I need the Internet...
Sigh....
Just hope that TM fixes this problem ASAP!!!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.