Week 9....
Nothing much happened actually...
Just the usual stuff....
Assignments....
HK drama...
Movies...
Basketball...

It's been awhile since I swam....
The weather is so hot...
But still play basketball under the scorching sun..
hahaha..
I'm sure to be darker when I go back to my hometown in a few weeks time...
I just can't wait to go back home...
I broke my record lehh...
I have never stayed in college for 15 weeks straight...
This is my first time...

Things have changed a lot this semester...
Jon and I are hanging out with a different group already...
The gang that we have split up already...
Sigh...

Oh yeah...
I changed my call plan from FuYoh to DiGi D'Campus...
Much lower rates for calls and also sms...
Free sms to all my friends and family numbers...
Almost the same like the former MTV Powerpack...

Signing out....
Coz nothing much to say...

Monday, July 06, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.