Week 8....
Week 8 has ended....
It's now Week 9...
5 more weeks of study and 6 weeks before exam...

The second draft of the final exam timetable has been released...
My final exam for JAVA has been amended...
It will be on August 13...
Which means I will be going home early this time..

It's been over a week since I used my new MSN account...
I've added back quite a number of people...
But there are still people who haven't added me...
It's all OK...
Guess that we're friends no more...
And I don't give a s*** about it....

Oh yeah..
I heard Sandakan reported it's first H1N1 case...
And it came from Richmond...
Those coming into Malaysia from overseas, please quarantine youselves...
It's just a precaution so that you won't infect other people...

And to the Malaysian Government, you have to scan all the international and domestic flights...
This virus is spreading very fast...
It's better to scan all inward and outbound flights as well...
Keep the citizens of Malaysia safe from H1N1...

And the shocking new for the week is.....
Michael Jackson is freaking DEAD...
Yeah... You heard me..
He's DEAD...
No wonder for the past few days, the college radio keeps on playing his songs...
I used to like his songs when I was little...
But ever since he made his face look like a piece of shit...
I started hating him...
And his songs will remain in memory...

Monday, June 29, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox