Week 11
This is one week that I feel a little bit free...
Most of my assignments are done...
But then, there are still work to do...

Anyways, for the past few weeks, I have been playing basketball almost everyday...
Never felt so energetic before...
I gotten darker too...
O M G...
Gonna look like when I was in secondary school...
Too damn dark...
Hahaha...

Last Saturday, A couple of friends and I headed down to Seremban 2...
After a long spell staying in INTI, it's nice to go out to have a few hours of fun...
We actually planned to go and watch Ice Age 3...
But there were no seats available...
So we ended up playing a couple games of bowling and some arcade games...
It was totally enough to relax my mind...

Went back to INTI , had a few minutes rest....
Then headed to the basketball court again...
We had turned into basketball freaks...
HAHAHA...

Anyways, from week 12 onwards...
I will be busy....
Completing remaining assignments and projects, tests and also preparing for my finals...

I can't wait for August 15 to come...
I can't wait to fly back to Sandakan...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.