Happy Saturday
This week was the busiest week of the semester for me so far...
Had to submit 2 assignments and also a presentation..
Both assignments were to be handed up on Friday while the presentation was on Thursday..
So, the gang suggested that we go out on Saturday..
Since some of us, including me never went to dinner in Shogun, so we decided to go to Sunway yesterday..

So we left INTI around 11.30am and ate our lunch nearby, to save our stomach for Shogun later that night..
We first passed by Kajang coz the driver needed to get something for his friend there..
So started out journey around 12.30pm...
Reached there around 2pm..
Immediately went to TGV to buy movie tickets...
We watched this movie called Hot Summer..



The movie was not that bad..
A lot of parts are funny..
The ending part is touching...
After buying the tickets, we went to Shogun to book our place so that we don't have to wait in the line..


After booking, we had time to spare...

So we went to Digital World and looked around..

We looked at phones and also PC speakers because my friends wants to buy one..

In the end, we ended at Harvey Norman after Shogun to buy the speaker...

A lot of nice food at Shogun...

Fresh oysters, sashimi, teriyaki salmon head, cheese baked escargot, cheese baked oyster and so on...

Countless varieties of food there...

They even have shark fins soup...

I ate till my stomach almost burst...

This is just part of the gang...
Others are still out there getting food to eat...
Fresh oysters tastes so damn good...
But I was too full to eat more of it...



This is the picture of the escargot(top) and the so called cheese baked oyster..



Anyways..
After looking at the pics, it makes me hungry again..
Hehehe..
The buffet costs Rm61.60, which in my opinion is expensive lorr..
But nevermind, there must be a first to everything right?
After looking at the nice pictures with food, here somes something disgusting..
Hahaha..

After we came out from the cinema, we headed to the toilet..

Outside the toilet, there was SHIT..
YES.. SHIT..

See the brown spot on the floor??
Yes.. That is the shit..
Before we arrived there, some person already stepped on it..
See the trail of bown coloured footmarks..
When I first saw it, I was like "That could be some ice cream that someone dropped...
When we came out of the toilet, I smelt SHIT smell and immediately "OMG"!!!!
That is a big splat of shit and someone stepped on it...
What the HELL~???

Hell...
Who would be so irresponsible to make such a dirty mess..??
Pity those who stepped on that splat of shit...
Anyways...
We headed back to INTI around 9.30pm and arrived INTI around 11pm...
Felt tired so managed to feed in 2 matches of dota...
Hahaha...

Sunday, March 07, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.