Shorty...
I am so bored that I browsed through my Friendster account...
Hahaha...
I know that it sounds lame but that is what I just did...

Anyways...
While browsing through several profiles...
I came across this quote...

"SOMEDAY YOU WILL MISS ME LIKE LIKE I MISSED YOU. BUT I WON'T LOVE YOU LIKE I USED TO"

I find it very nice because it explains what I feel right now...

SO SUCK ON IT BIATCH!!!!!

Please do not think that you're the only fish in the ocean...
All that I have on you from now on is HATRED!!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.