Weekday night out..
I think this is my first time going out to KL on a weekday night...
The gang and I went down to Sunway to The Opera...
Actually, we planned to go to Maisons, but got cheated by Sze Jing saying that his friends will be going there...
So we got stuck there...

The environment of the club is nice..
But it's kinda small...
And what kind of club it is if it doesn't have a dance floor..??
When we first went in, there's this small part of the area surrounded by railings...
I thought is was gonna be the dance floor...
But it turned out to be a performance area..
Right after the performance, they removed the railings and added more tables..

Most of my friends say that it's more of a pub rather than a club...
The DJ played a lot of songs that night..
But only a few new songs....
Jay Sean's Down was not on the list..
Lady Gaga's Telephone was also not played last night..
I thought DJ's are supposed to be up to date with these kind of songs..

Anyways...
Last nite was OK only for me...
Didn't really start to feel high lorr..


Chiaozz people..

Friday, March 19, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.