A short update...
I'm not in the mood to do my assignment although it's kinda piling up..
I've been spending almost half an hour looking back ar all my blog posts..
Haha..
I know I have written a lot of crap...
And I'll continue doing them..
Hehehe..

People may think that part of my blog is filled with fantasies..
But I guarantee you that everything I have written in my blog is real and it had happened before I blogged it..

Anyways, I've been listening to a new band these few days, introduced by Youtube star, Peter Chao.
I was only able to download two songs from this band; I Know You Know and also Night Life...

Also yesterday, I came across the teaser MV for SNSD's new video...
It was a suspense since the Oh! video..
I just came to know that the title was "Run Devil Run".
So I went to download it and it sounded awesome...
Am now waiting for someone else to download the MV so that I can see it...
Hehehe...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.