Today....
Today was boring as usual. I got hooked to listening to online radio. SKY.fm is the best. I listen to it a lot. But then, for those who are into the trance genre, you'd prefer the imported euro trance radio station. There are also dedicated hip hop stations.

I followed my mum to school today. I don't usually follow but there is a lion dance performance. I don't know why I like it but it's been going on since I was a kid. Fun watching it going up and down. Doing some so-called 'stunts' that amazes everyone. Well, that's the reason why I followed my mum to school. Lion dances amazes me very much. Call me a kid or whatever. I still like watching it.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.