Another boring day.
Damn. Even holiday's now are a drag. Holiday for too long is not a good thing. A person can get really boring. I don't even know where to find a job. If you say go to Servay or Parkwell, then you can forget about it. It isn't worth the work. You do damn much, the pay is just that damn little. Gotta find some place to work or else, I'll blow my mind off. There isn't anything interesting on TV. Maybe on weekends but I sometimes doubt it.

Had my driving lessons today. I'm getting bloody nervous now. Another week till my JPJ test. Another 2 lessons. Tried to calm down a little bit. It worked, I think. Gosh!!!! Stressed out man. I can't fail this exam. I gotta get my driving license before Chinese New Year. If fail, Then I'm totally screwed. I gotta tell myself to be calm. Don't stress out or else I'm gonna screw my chances of passing. Man. Why does exams make people freak out anyway?

Thursday, February 08, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.