Nervous!!!
I'm becoming a nervous wreck. I'm having my QTI test tomorrow. I fear I can't sleep tonight. I'm filled with anxiety. What if I screw up this test? What if I can't even go through the task inside the academy? I'm a fear freak. Besides that, I don't know what I'm saying. Hahaha!!

I only hope to do my best tomorrow. I hope luck's on my side. I've been doing nothing today. Watching TV, on the computer onlining, playing snooker on the laptop and more TV. Now I'm back in my room, onlining and playing snooker. It's amazing to see people who can create FLASH games. It's very interesting. I gotta learn it too.

Gosh. I'm getting more and more nervous as the clock ticks down. In about 13 hours, I'm taking my QTI test. I'm sure those who have taken it would say it's nothing. But for me, this is my forst time. Of course I'm nervous. Sigh. Signing out.!

Monday, January 29, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.