SPM [The End]
At long last, SPM is officially over. How I have waited for a long time for this moment. Every good moments has it's bad also. I'm gonna miss my friends in school. Never thought about that when we're still in school. I have this kinda feeling that even I don't know what it is. It's kinda strange. Anywayz, SPM this year is freaking unpredictable. Maybe because Lembaga Peperiksaan Malaysia is celebratingits 50th anniversary so they decided to make it extremely hard for us. If it is, what a lame excuse to make. Each subject is much harder than previous year's paper. Those questions which we have spotted didn't come out. All the unexpected happened. Is it an omen or what? Freaking bored with those questions. Felt sleepy when I was doing Biology Paper 1. Even paper 1 is so freaking hard. Why can't they make life easier for us? They wanna see us suffer? Or they wanna see the grades go down? Only they and God knows it. Sigh. I'm so freaking bored now. It's quite late and I'm bloging here talking nonsense while listening to freaking music.

Monday, December 04, 2006 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall