Today..
Yahoo.. Kinda happy today. I didn't attend school today. Going to school is really a drag. Especially when the teachers isn't teaching. So, I decided not to go to school today. Since my uncle just came back from KK yesterday, we went to Ocean King for breakfast. Had a bowl of seafood noodles *sluuurrrppp* That was really delicious. Now I'm in a dilemma. Should I go to school tomorrow? It's real boring. Tell me please.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox