My day according to me...
Same old story... boring day.. Nothing else to say actually.. Spent almost the whole day in front of my comp. Going thru some websites I usually go to. Most of my time is in Friendster, where I went thru a lot of profiles. Adding up lotsa people. Still bored. So, go and download new movie. Haven't watched SCARY MOVIE 2. Downloaded it but it was not in english. Maybe it was Italian or French. Who knows? I never learnt any foreign language except cantonese.. Man.. That sucked big time. Right now, I'm still sitting in front of my comp listening to CANON. This is a masterpiece. A piano solo version. Much better than the video you guys found on YouTube. This is a one and only version that's nice. What you can find on p2p servers are mostly orchestra versions. So, if you wanna get the song, e-mail me.. heehee... Really nice. I wouldn't lie to you.


This is actually the WWE SmackDown version of the WWE title belt. In my previous post, It was the current WWE RAW championship belt. And of course, this is also a replica belt. I think it can be seen clearly.



This picture shows John Cena after he won The TLC (Tables, Ladders and Chairs) Match at WWE Unforgiven 2006 in Ontario, Canada. As you can see, the WWE spinner logo has been changed to the RATED R SUPERSTAR spinner logo as Edge was the previous winner.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox