SPM v2....
5 more SPM days and I'm totally free... Will be leaving for KK the next night. Am really happy bout this. But these 5 days are the worse in my life... Additional maths, physics, biology, chemistry and moral. My worse subjects in the entire world.. they come together in 5 days. How bad can it be? I don't quite get worried about chemistry and physics... I'm damn worried about additional maths, moral and biology. I kinda hate biologoy because it stinks. You gotta memorize all those terms into your head and spit it out at 1 go. I kinda hate moral too because everything you write will be marked according to the marking scheme. If the answer is not in there, then you don't have the wrong answer, eventhough you have a relevant answer. That totally sux. About additional maths, it sux too because there are too many formulaes to remember. Maybe that's the reason why I keep on failing it.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.