Another day according to me!!!
Today is kinda boring. I went for my driving lessons. My instructor told me that I'll be taking my QTI test next Tuesday. So nerve wrecking. But anyway, I hope I'll make it through.

Saw a bulletin on Friendster yesterday. New forum created by one of the #sandakan operators on mIRC. Not bad. I posted the most yesterday. 30+ posts. Hahaha. Maybe it's informative. I don't even know what the crap I said in there. Anyway, good luck to the new forum. I'll be supporting you guys. Hahah!!

Today is a special day for someone. Celestina, Happy Birthday. Today is your BIG day. In fact, it's a HUGE, GIGANTIC day. Stop being moody like you always do and be cheerful for once. Stop listening to those slow and sad sonngs. Listen to more POP, R&B, HIPHOP, etc etc... Yeah. These type of songs can make you cheerful. But in the HIPHOP genre, don't ever take Eminem's songs. Those are meaningful raps. He raps bout his sad childhood. Once again, happy birthday.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.