My day according to ME...
It's a damn rainy day. In fact, it has been raining for almost a week now, non-stop. I so damn hate it. Well. I just came back from my driving lessons and thought this might be a good time to start blogging. Went through roads at Mile7. Man. The traffic jam was magnificent. It was like going through the sea. It was damn flooded. I pity those staying at Taman Fajar Perdana. They can't even get out of their house, unless they bought a 4WD. That's the only way they can get out of there. Or maybe they should buy a new SAMPAN. Quite useful for them to go around in this rainy weather. Anywayz, chatted with Donna for a little while last night. All I can say is, it's damn boring staying at home on a school day. I wish I could go back to school and meet up with some friends. It's much better to be in school with so many friends to play and chat with. It beats being home alone and facing your computer. Also chatted with Nathanael yesterday afternoon. We planned to go to that new cybercafe in Taman Tyng. Went there once with Samuel. Nice place. Then we will go and play pool. Never even played pool my entire life. This will be a first-time experience.

I'm just thinking about our school year last year. It was damn fun. What's left now are just memories from our happiness together. Most of them now are either in National Service camps or taking up foundation courses. Why the heck do you guys wanna take up those foundation courses so early? Now is actually time to relax our brains after a stressful year of SPM. Anywayz, That's all. ChiaoZZZ....

Thursday, January 11, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.