Boring day!!!
Finally.... After 4 days, I finally got back my CPU. It was so damn boring without my computer. Now, I can finally online back. Such a great feeling. Imagine, forking out RM40 for formatting the CPU. At least it's worth it. Now, I'm only waiting for my JPJ test. I'll be taking it on 14 or 15 Feb. Thinking about it just makes me nervous. Tomorrow still have driving lessons. Maybe that could calm down my nerves a little bit. Driving kinda calms me down. really. Can release the tension. Hahaha.

Monday, February 05, 2007 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.