KK Post
Nothing much for me to say about my trip here in KK...
Maybe I'm just too used to KK already...
After all, I spent almost a year and a half here in KK for my foundation...
I know I'm spending kind of a lot of time here...
But then, I wanna spend some time with baby Chester...
Hehe...

I think that's all for now lerr..
Keep up with me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/DeathTeaM..
I'll be constantly updating myself on Twitter whenever I can connect to a WiFi connection..
Hehe...

Sunday, April 25, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.