Holidays..
My last exam paper ended at 3pm last Thursday...
So I spent my afternoon in the room watching drama...
Then headed out to the music room with Jonathan and Wesley..
1st time on the drums yo..
Haha..
I know the way I played sounds really bad..
Haha..
But I don't give a damn...
The guys and I went to ShabuShabu in Kuchai Lama for dinner..
In celebration for us finishing our exams... =)
I ate till I almost burst...
Too damn full..
But night time still went yumcha with the rest..
Hahaha..

Anyways, I'm back in Sandakan now...
And in another 3 days, I'll be flying off to KK for about 5 days...
So, guess we'll see what I'll be posting in my blog next...

However, you all can keep up with my Twitter right here in this blog...
I have setup a Twitter widget on the sidebar of the blog..
So all of you can get latest updates about what's going on around me...

Or follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/DeathTeaM

Monday, April 19, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.