AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH...
Exam's coming soon... Stressed out laaa... Although only for subjects.. But still, it's stressing me out.. Luckily I passed all of my LAN subjects.. If I have to take it again, I'll surely suicide.. Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies are such a bore...

My 4 subjects:
Advanced English
Introduction to Database
Introduction to Programming
Intermediate Maths


OMG.. So stressed out...

Aihzzz.. Someone please save me... I don't think I can stand this pressure any longer...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.