Updates...
A lot has happened for the past few weeks.... But I'm quite lazy to update...

My beloved laptop has been stolen... So bloody shocked... Bloody police ain't doing their work too... Told them that the laptop was detected on my friend's wireless line, but they didn't take any action... Makan gaji buta only... With my laptop gone... I can bid my programming portfolio goodbye... My lecturer told us to start making a portfolio on our programming skills... All my codings from last semester GONE... AAAAHHHHHZZZZZ...

Am now back in Sandakan... YESSS... CNY is getting nearer and nearer... Happy laaa.... Angpau angpau angpau... LOL... HAHAHA....

Something that really pisses me off is that my PC cannot start itself... Damn aaarrr.... Something wrong with it.... So frustrated la.... Nw have to use mum's laptop to online.. I want my PC la... All bad luck la.... AIIHZZZZ...

Kinda boring now coz all my friends are not back yet... Sigh.. Seems like I'm the only one coming back this early.... What can I do now?? Please give me suggestions ler...

Saturday, February 02, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall