boo~yaaa~~
This is my 2nd day back in KK.. Stressed out completely now.. Assignments are killing me... Haihzzz... Was back in Sandakan last Thursday but didn't manage to go out... For the 3days I have been in Sandakan, I attended church everyday.. Biasa la tu... Every year also like that... But this time it's different.. I fell sick again.. Yeaps.. AGAIN.. The 3rd time in 2 weeks.. Hebat lehhh.. Huahuahuahua... This time, I went for the injection again.. Damn it hurts.. But never mind that because I'll be feeling better... Hahaha... Now I'm feeling better.. Hopefully I won't be sick again.. Huahuahuahuahua....

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.