HELP....
Anyone out there.... Please help me to search for the following song:

ENDEVERAFTER - NO MORE WORDS

That song is the new entrance song for Jeff Hardy.. It's so damn cool.. I'm unable to search for it.. Anyone out there please help me to search for it... If you found it out, can you please send it to my email at deathteamblanc@graffiti.net.

Thanks y'all...

Oh yeah... My GG Client account has been changed to -INTI-BlaNc. We're gonna start INTI clan on GG.. Hahaha... MY former account, DJBlaNc will be inactive...

[DeathTeaM]†BlaNc†

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.