Mirana Nightshade

Whewww... I just finished playing a game of DotA using Mirana Nightshade.. Not a bad hero actually.. As u can see from the pic above, the hero has a +500 damage.. This picture was taken after slaining Roshan... Take a look at the items.. Mjollnir, Eye of Skadi, Boots of Travel, Divine Rapier, Monkey King Bar and also Butterfly.. Cool right..?? But anyhow, this game is only a 1-on-3 AI map.. NOT AI+ map.. I couldn't play a 1-on-3 game on an AI+ map.. Anyways, I'm gonna continue practising using this hero..

Friday, March 28, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.