Step Up 3D
Holy crap...
I have been waiting for this movie for ages...
It's gonna be released in a couple of days more....
But then, now that I'm back in my hometown, I don't get to watch it...
Although we have a cinema here, it's so damn lousy that all the old shows are still on screen...
Yeah I know... WTF right...
They should be showing the latest...
Step Up 3D is not in the coming soon list as well...
Damn them...

I have been watching Step Up 1 and 2 ever since they were released...
Watching it was pure pleasure...
I never got bored watching it...

Anyways, Step Up 3D is nothing compared to the previous 2 series of Step Up...
If you have seen the trailer, it is off the hook...
All the dance moves, soundtracks, casts, etc...
It's off the chain yo'..
It's better in any way that you can imagine it to be...
I have been watching the trailer since like, I don't know when...
Waiting and waiting...
But no chance to watch it...
Oh CRAP!!!!
Damn it...
I hope that there is a better cinema in my hometown...
Not lousy Star Cineplex ..
Damn them la...

Oh yeah...
Don't forget to listen to the soundtracks for the movie..
It is awesome...
Especially Florida's Club Can't Handle Me featuring David Guetta...

AAARRRGGGHHHH...
It's so frustrating that I cannot watch the premiere of the show...
Anyways, here's the TRAILER of the movie in HD...
Enjoy...



Tuesday, August 24, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.