Last day of exams...
1. Internet Technology
2. Advanced Programming
3. Software Systems Engineering
4. Enterprise System Development


Finally finished all the exam papers...
But then, the final paper is screwed up...
Basically can do around 1 question + only...
Damn it...
How come the questions are harder than previous semester...
Damn the lecturer...
Just hope that I can pass that paper....

*Fingers crossed*

Anyways, I just came back from Neway 1Utama with my friends...
Post-Exam celebrations...
We have this every semester...
Some sort of a tradition for us...
It's damn expensive...
It comes to RM51 per person...
Although the advertised price is RM36++, there are hidden charges...
Damn them...

Anyways, I'll be stoning in INTI for another before flying back to Sandakan on Wednesday morning...
I guess I'll have less sleep tomorrow night...
Probably have to wake up at 4.30am to pack my stuffs...

Anyways, chiaoz for now...
I'm gonna head to bed...
Lack of sleep last night...
Plus all the enjoyment today, very tiring...

To those who are still having their exams, Good Luck...
I understand how you guys feel...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.