Exam Eve
1. Internet Technology
2. Advanced Programming
3. Software Systems Engineering
4. Enterprise Systems Development

With around 18 hours more, I'll be sitting for my 1st paper, Internet Technology..
Exams end with Enterprise Systems Development on Monday at 11am...
The last paper is the hardest of all as a lot of us don't know what the lecturer is totally teaching in class...
All her teaching aids are downloaded directly from the internet..
She doesn't talk loud in class which makes a lot of us who are sitting in the middle row and the back row unable to listen to her...
So now, it all comes to this...
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Monday...

God bless me to pass all papers this semester...
I don't want to be up stuck here for another semester...
I don't want to resit or repeat any more subjects... Especially Advanced Programming...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.