England vs USA
Went out to watch the England vs USA match at 2.30am this morning...
Was sooooo damn disappointed with the score...
1 - 1..
So many chances to score for England...
And the goal from USA...
I think it was just pure luck...
The ball slipped out of Robert Green's hands....

I wonder why Capello wants to put Robert Green in..??
He's not really a good keeper... =_="
Anyways....
Hoping to hear more good results from England in the next match...

Sunday, June 13, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox