Back in INTI
Finally back in INTI..
Feeling very scared now...
Scared that when I enroll tomorrow, something bad will happen...
I think you all know what I mean lerr...
So scared that I didn't manage to sleep well last night...
Sigh...

I don't feel like leaving Sandakan lerr..
I wanna stay in Sandakan..
Coming back here is not that fun..
Although I have lots of friends here, but then, I still feel something missing...
Even I don't know what is it that is missing...

Anyways, wish me luck for my enrollment tomorrow...
Pray for me that I will have a clear pass for my last semester's subjects...

Sunday, May 02, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.