Reminiscing...
I just came back from yumcha session with the gang just now...
On the way back, we talked about our childhood...
It really brings back memories thinking about it...

We talked about the cartoons that we used to watch...
The snacks that we used to eat...
Toys that we used to play..
There are so many things to talk about...
The walk back to INTI hostel from Al-Salam is just not enough to finish the conversation...

This conversation made me feel that all these memories just happened yesterday...
All the fun we had playing with plastic toys, eating junk food such as Tora, and so much more...
And now we wonder...
What do kids these days play with..?
Do they play with toys that we played with before...??
Do they buy the kind of snacks that we used to buy..??
Do they watch the kind of cartoons that we used to watch before..??

All these things keep popping in our minds...
However, a lot of these things are not available in the market anymore...
Most of the toys are replaced with electronic toys...
Unlike ours in the past, we move the toys ourselves, and we still had that much fun...
I don't know snacks such as Tora is still in the market...
I remember seeing people buy it just to get the toy that is inside the box..
Hahaha...

Most of the cartoons that we watched before are also not shown anymore..
Cartoons such as Looney Tunes, which features Bugs Bunny, Tasmanian Devil, Sylvester the Cat and so much more...
You don't get to see these on TV anymore...
It's gone extinct...

It's really been nice thinking back of all our childhood days...
How I wish I could just go back in time for one day, just to experience back all the fun...

Sunday, May 09, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.