Updates
It's been a long time since I have updated on my life...
Now, we're nearing week 12...
Still got a lot of assignments that have not been done...
So limited time...
I wonder when can we finish all of these assignments...

Up to date, I haven't been home in like 3 months....
I miss my home lehhh...
Damn it....
Sure many changes around in my hometown....
I just can't wait to go back home...

Anyways, last week, I bought my flight tickets back to Sandakan...
Gonna be leaving INTI August 18....
Can't wait for that day to come... =)
I'll then be flying off to Kota Kinabalu from 15-19 Sept..
Where on the 19th, I'll be flying back to KL...

Next semester, I will have a new room mate...
I wonder who that person will be..
Hopefully he'll be a nice person lorrr...
I dun wan to come back to the room feeling damn pissed off...

I think I gotta go back to study now...
That's all for now...
Chiaozz... ^^

Sunday, July 18, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox