Updates
It's been a long time since I have updated myself..
Hahaha..
Been updating mostly on lyrics for the past month or so..

It's been a very busy time for me and the others...
Assignments and projects are piling up...
Even now, I think I have just finished my final individual assignment for the semester..

There are more to come..
Group projects are killing everyone...
So many systems to develop with so little time...
Each and everyone must be fully functional...
Complete with database connection...

With only about 2 weeks left...
Sleepless nights continues...
Anyways, Keep up with me via my Twitter account: http://twitter.com/DeathTeaM
I usually update my stuffs via Twitter...
Also, add me up in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DeathTeaM

Sunday, July 11, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox