Germany vs England
I was outside with my friends watching the match...
Was pissed off at England for playing that way..
Nevertheless, they did play their best yesterday...
Can see that their performance was much better than in the group stages...

But what I'm pissed off about is the linesman and also referee...
Frank Lampard's shot on-goal was not counted..
The ball was clearly over the goal line...
Is the linesman blind?
Do you need a pair of spectacles or binoculars?
If it ain't for you, England had the chance to go into extra time last night...

It's because of the disallowed goal...
The whole match's strategy changed..
Formations changed...
Germany went on with their defense strategy and also fast counter attack..
England, on the other hand, played their attacking strategy...
Causing them to concede 2 more goals in the 2nd half of the match...

I wish England could have a trial for the match...
A replay of the match is very much appreciated...
Because in this match, it was very unfair for them...

One more thing...
I hope FIFA sacks the referee-in-charge for this huge mistake...
Also, sack the linesman who is on the Germany half during the match...
Maybe he's not cut out for the job...

Monday, June 28, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox