It's been awhile...
It's seriously been about a month since I last updated my blog..
Hehehe...
I've been losing my mojo in blogging.. =)
I'm also not so often posting on Twitter...
Slowly become moodless for everything...
hahaha...
I'll try to get the mojo back though... =)

A lot has happened in this few weeks of the semester...
But then, I ain't gonna discuss it...
A lot of the issues are sensitive...

It's hard to be stuck in the middle...
I've been in the middle of people on several occasions oredi...
And right up until now, I have no idea on how to handle them...
I try to tell them just for their own good and so that they won't get hated in the future...
But people choose not to listen and still go the old way...
There's nothing else that I can do more than just to see them change their ways in the future...

I've been going around friend's blogs the past few days...
Right before I started blogging on this post, I was on a friend's blog and what I see is simply astonishing...
Remember when people tell you to listen to both sides of the story before making a verdict?
This is where the quote came to full use...
I used to be close to this friend of mine...
So let's just name this friend "A"...
And I used to listen to a lot of story between another friend and also "A"...
Let's call this other friend "B"...
I knew both...
But I was only close with "A"...

So what happens is that "A" is not satisfied with "B"...
So "A" starts bitching about it to me...
Since I was sort of close with "A" so I just thought that "A" won't be taking me for granted by telling me bullshit...
So, I just believed "A"...

Then I got in touch with "B" and then "B" spilled out their side of the story...
I was shocked to hear a totally 180 degrees turn into the story...
I don't know which one is true..
I got stunned..
DAYMN...

So who am I supposed to trust in the story now..?
Who is telling the truth..?
Gosh...
I want explanations....!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox