Updates...
It really has been a freaking long time since I have updated myself...
Hahaha...
I have lost my mojo for blogging...
LOL..
I've been constantly updating myself via Twitter...

Anyways...
I've been back in Sabah for over a month now...
Have been doing nothing...
Which makes me scared right now...
I don't know but I feel that I'm seriously screwed right now...

Enough of the bad thoughts...
Later tonight cannot sleep again...
Hahaha...
I'm currently backing up my stuff into my external hard drive because I need to reformat my comp...
Seriously been running very slow lately...
Cannot stand it anymore...
And I feel seriously bored so I came up with the idea of writing up this blog...
Hahaha..

Coming back to Sabah was fun...
I managed to spend one week in KK..
It was fun coz I managed to spend some time with my friends over there...
It's boring to be in Sandakan coz there is seriously no night life...

Now, I get to spend another week here in Sandakan...
So let's see how much can I utilize my time here in Sandakan...
And I can say I seriously doubt that it will be at the fullest....
I'm heading back to KL on the 3rd of January...
Sad case...
But then, I'll be back in Sandakan AGAIN...
For Chinese New Year...
Hahaha...
Approximately a month from the day I leave for KL...

I'm running out of things to say right now...
So CHIAOZZZ dudes.... ^^

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox