Updates~
Been a long time since I have updated myself...
Well, practically, not much happened to my life...

Oh yeah...
Street Party just happened last Wednesday...
I somehow feel that last year's Street Party was a much more successful event...
Why do I say so..?
Coz the street was opened much longer last year...
More things to see..
More stuff to buy...
And the stage was much more "hiong" last year...
So yeah.... Last year was much more blast than this year's...

Oh yeah...
The band that they invited this year...
Empathy For My Enemy << Is this the band or what..? I can't remember...
Anyways...
They sucked...
Seriously...
They sang a few songs...
"Dance Dance" and "Sugar, We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy...
"Save You" by Simple Plan...
Those 3 are some of the best songs I have heard in my life...
And they wrecked it to pieces....
I'm not trying to be biased or anything...
But they are seriously TOO DAMN BAD!!!!
When the band was trying to get the crowd to join in along, they can't...
Loud "BOO"s was heard...
They couldn't get the crowd to join in with them coz they are just too damn bad....
Seriously....
This is the worse band I have ever heard in my life...

Anyways...
The open dance floor that night was not bad...
Can see a lot of people getting really high and stuff..
Really had fun that night...

Right now, it's time to busy busy busy...
I still have Phase 2 of DMP and a group project to be done....

Friday, October 29, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox