300th post...
Okay...
I'm finally back in Nilai, the town of boredom...
Somewhat like in Sandakan...
Wakaaka...

Anyways, classes have already started for a week (It's Friday..)
Can say that my timetable is quite lose...
But I don't have much time for personal stuff anymore...
All due to the 2 subjects I'm taking this semester....

1. Large Scale Software Development
2. Computing Project

Large Scale Software Development is a hard subject....
Very few people can score this subject....
Computing Project is my double module final year project....
I'm really stressing on what to do for the project...
I got no ideas at all...
Can you guys come up with ideas to help me lerr..?

OK la...
I need to go and do research on what to do now...
If you guys have any ideas on what I can do for my DMP, tweet me or leave me a message on the message box in this blog...,


Thanks peeps... =)

Friday, September 24, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox