Sandakan Updates!!
I have just came back from an short outing with a couple of friends I haven't seen is a DAMN LONG TIME!!!
We were at Secret Recipe....
The plan was to go out at 8pm...
But then, it was delayed until dunno what time...
Hahaha...
I didn't even bother to see the time...

It was fun meeting up with them...
It's been years since I last met up with you....
Your treat when I'm in KK aiight..?
Muahahaha...

It's Hari Raya Puasa time...
The first Day had just ended an hour ago...
Sandakan is just like a dead town...
On the way back, very few cars are on the road...
It's somewhat like 5am in Nilai...

Speaking of Nilai...
I'll be heading back on the 19th of September...
Another few days to go....
But first, enjoy time in KK...
Hehehehe...
The first thing on my mind when I'm in KK is to watch Step Up 3 in 3D....
I just can't wait for it...

Been listening to songs on my laptop....
I'm not used using the laptop speakers to listen to songs...
I need speakers....
I can't believe that I'm saying this but I miss my speakers in my room...
Hahahaha...
I know you guys will say that I'm crazy or something...
But seriously, it's what I'm feeling right now...

4 more days to KK...
Can't wait... =)
Aiight...
That's all, I think...
Will update soon if I have anything interesting going on...
Chiaozzz...!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.