AirAsia rant!!
OMFG...
I have booked my air ticket for my semester break, which is the end of November..
And it shocked my real HARD!!
Almost RM600 for both ways...
This is not by MAS...
It's by AirAsia...

So now let's talk about AirAsia's SLOGAN!!!
Yeah...
The slogan...
Anyone remember what does AirAsia's slogan say...?
It reads "NOW EVERYONE CAN FLY"...
When they first started their business, they really meant what they say...
But now, I just have 2 words for them...



"FUCK IT"

You see, RM600 is not a small sum of money...
That is practically my monthly allowance when I'm studying here in Nilai...
So right now, they are basically wanting me to starve for an entire month...
Just surviving with WATER... NO FOOD or anything else...

Few days back, I had booked my CNY tickets...
Also via AirAsia...
Coz I don't have any choice....
MAS was sort of fully booked...
So there, no choice for me but to fly using AirAsia...
So guess how much does AA charged me for my CNY ticket..
It's RM800+...
Yeah...

For flights without food and drinks served, they
SHOULD NOT charge us too much...
This is just pure outrageous...
If MAS can charge lower prices and provide food and drinks, why cant AirAsia..?
MAS is a far better choice to fly with...
AirAsia is running at a fucking lousy airport (I'm actually referring to KLIA-LCCT)...
The airport is like a warehouse...
Know what.. I think warehouse looks even better than that...
I used to trust AirAsia with their low fare..
But now, I have lost hope...
They have gone from being the good guys into money-sucking leeches....

I know in a business, money is important...
But then, setting up the slogan "Now everyone can fly" practically means you want everyone to have the chance to fly on an aeroplane...
Their prices used to be far lower than what is offered by MAS...
But now, their prices are basically on par with MAS...
That's why for the past few trips back to Sandakan, I flew with MAS...
Their services are much more better...
They provide food...
The seats have ample leg room...

I know my tickets are booked at a peak period...
But that's not a reason for the to jack up the price....
Us students are not from a rich family background...
We do have limits...

HELL...
If my family were rich, I'd fly back home every weekend...
What's the point of being far away from my family..?
If I were rich, I'd be sitting on first class or business class...
Why do I still sit on AirAsia's flights..?
Coz I believe in their slogan..
BUT HELL...
It's all pure bullshit now...
NOT everyone can fly with the outrageous flight rates....

So once more...
FUCK YOU AIRASIA!!!
I'll now start looking for cheap fares via MAS...
No more AirAsia...


Sunday, October 31, 2010 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox