Update
Pheeewwww!!!
I just finished a game of DotA on GG Client just now...
That clan is so damn pro...
Lose also feel worth it..
Hahaha...
Been gaming a lot lately...
Have to start to hit the books...
Cannot be so lazy anymore...
Hahahaha...
Haven't been playing Cabal lately...
Because the BOT I've been using is now not FREE anymore...
WTF~~
Have to pay RM30 a month to use the bot...
So shit...
I'd rather not play that game...
Who in the world would pay to use a BOT....???
I guess only stupid people will use it la...
Why?? Coz it's worthless laaa....
Think about it...
Seldom play XDO also laaa...
But still manage to up level quite fast laaa...
1st account almost level 22.. 2nd account is level 17...
Quite fast la for my 2nd account because i only created it in April i think...
Everyone's having their holiday.. I'm not...
INJUSTICE....
Not fair laa...
My semester breaks... Never the same time with the school holidays...
Everytime go back also so bored...
Another 2 weeks, I'm gonna be back in Sandakan...
I'm gonna force each and everyone of you guys to go out with me...
MUAHAHAHAHA....
It's almost 1.30am now...
Hahahaha...
Gonna go to sleep now....
Chiaozzzz..~~

Monday, June 02, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall