Thank you~
Yesterday was my birthday... Celebrations started Sunday.. Haha... Coz my friends had class yesterday... Thanks for all the birthday wishes.. I appreciate it a lot... Thanks to my cousins who gave me angpau.. ^^ Uncles and aunties also... ^^ Thanks for those angpaus.. Haha...

Easter was the 1st one to wish me.. He's like 2 days early.. I wonder why... Thanks to my dear for creating that image.. Love ya! Thanks for all those birthday message dear.. Have fun in KL aiight?? To all my INTI friends.. What happened to you guys?? Where are the flour and eggs?? LOL... Thanks for all your wishes...

Thanks also to those who sent me comments and messages on Friendster... Some I may know and some I may not know... But I appreciate what you guys did... Thanks very much...

Overall, it's my 2nd time away from home for my birthday... Kinda miss it at home... Haha... But this is life kan?? Apa bleh buat..?? LOL...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall