Long Weekend
It's been a long weekend...
But it's been boring...
yeah.. BORING..
There's no place for me to go to...
I know 1borneo is already opened...
But that place is too far for me..
There's plans to go out today...
But how much fan can 2 persons get into??
It'll be so much fun when a group of us get out...
Watch a movie and stuffs like that..
I sure miss the previous 3 semesters...
Where we could go out in a group...
So much fun that time...
After this semester ends, I'll be busy preparing my move to KL...
Stupid ICS won't open the degree class here...
They say not enough people to open the class...
So I need at least 5 more people to enroll for next semester...
Come on people...
Come to ICS....
Hahahaha....
I don't really wanna go that far...
KK seems to be a nice place..
Going to KL means I have to get use to another new environment...
It's gonna be tough...
It took me months to get used to KK...
I don't wanna leave here...
Man...
I wish time would pass by slowly...
Savour my moment here (is there such a thing?? LOL)
Oh yeah...
I'm gonna be back in Sandakan next month...
Just for a few days...
I'm feeling kinda bored here because I'm too free right now...
Hahaha...
I wish I had classes everyday...
At least I know where all my time went to...

Monday, May 19, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall