Alert~~
Alert la... Must Read..

If any of you receives a 16-digit call, PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER IT...
People have died after listening to it.... (so i've heard)
This is black magic from Indonesia (that's what i heard)
After you answer the call, the number on the screen will turn red...
Then when u answer "Hello" your ears will start to bleed and you will die...
I've heard that a lot of people died because of this...
So everyone who reads this, BEWARE...

update:
I just heard news that 2 people in Puchong died last night after answering the mysterious phone calls... Beware people...

updates:
Please turn off cellphones tonight by 11pm.. It is heard from MetroTV that the radiowaves are at the highest point tonight...

Thursday, May 15, 2008 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.