Exam Week
Tomorrow will be my 1st exam paper of my final semester in INTI...

CT380 - Formal Aspects of Computer Science

Seriously speaking, I never knew what the lecturer has thought in class..
Coz when he is teaching, he could get blur himself...
How does a lecturer expects to teach when they don't know how to teach?
He's a nice guy and all, but I think that he sucks at teaching...

Anyways, good luck to everyone who are having exams...
May lady luck be with you all the time.. ^^

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox