Updates... FINALLY!!
It's been months since I last updated, well apart from updating with lyrics..
Hahaha...
A lot of things had happened ever since...

Well, I finally completed my degree in May...
And I got a job like 4 months after I got out of INTI...
During the 4 months, I was relaxing for about 2 months before moving to KK to search for a job....
While in KK, I also got to know several friends and that's a happy occasion...
Hehehe...

Well now, I'm in Shah Alam for company training....
If you guys don't know, I'm now working for RICOH as a technician...
Yeah! A technician...
Something that is somehow not related to IT..
But it's a living...
We can't really be choosy with what job that we want right..?
We are not kids anymore and we now need money to survive the cruel world..
Hahaha...

It's been my 3rd week here in Shah Alam...
My 1st week here is what I can say as the best...
I worked through the week, even during the public holidays and the weekend....
I was on standby at The Mines Resort and Golf Club for CIMB Asian Pacific Classic golf tournament...
I have seen people that I have watched on TV before with my bare eyes...
Something that not everyone is able to do so...
Imagine the OT working throughout the week...
Hahaha...

Now that training has started, it's somehow boring...
It's like college or secondary school all over again...
We have classes...
The only difference is that we have hands-on with the machine...
We strip up the machine up until it's almost left with only the frame...
Hahaha..

Life in Shah Alam is seriously bad if you don't have a car...
Food is hard to find especially in the place that I'm staying now...
FYI, my accomodation here is provided by RICOH..
As you all know also, Shah Alam is an industrial area...
Not many good food shops around...
If you don't mind then you can go to Subang everyday for lunch and dinner...
Hahaha...

Next week will be the graduation ceremony at INTI...
That will be my 1st time stepping back to INTI since I left in May...
Somehow, I'm happy about it and I kinda miss it...
Can't wait for it.. =)

Anyways, I'm feeling bored now and I don't know what to post again...
Hahaha...
Chiaozzzzz!! ^^

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 [DeathTeaM]†BlaNc† Sprayed.
My wall, my rule.
You don't like my blog, Get lost. You hate me, don't bother to come in. F*ck off my blog if you're a hater. Playa's are welcome.

Twitter


The Owner Of The Wall
The blog is back ON! Not really frequent updates, but you will find updates every week.

Ads!
Help me by clicking on the ads. Thanks.

BlogMalaysia.com




The Wall Of Sprays!
The Chatbox